Content Writer – Full time
As a fast-growing creative digital agency, we’re always looking to add to our brilliant team. If you’re a dedicated digital professional with talent in abundance, then we would love to hear from you.
+ Content Writer – Full time
We are on the lookout for a talented content writer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 year’s experience working within a commercial copywriting role, either in-house, agency or on a freelance basis.
You must have a passion for writing bold, engaging copy for both print and digital, with a focus on SEO and know your way around WordPress.
At K2L you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills across the full range of projects – from writing copy for websites and landing pages to blogs, press releases, and print pieces. As a content writer, you will be responsible for the writing and proofing of content for our broad spectrum of clients.
With an eye for detail and a passion to learn, you will be an integral part of our team and be responsible for creating great content that people will want to read, share, retweet and read again.
Day to Day Activities
• News pieces
• Press releases
• On page web copy
• Email marketing campaigns
• Social posts where required
• Brochure copy
Skills / Experience
• Educated to degree level in English, Marketing or other relevant subject
• At least 2-year experience in a similar role
• Experience of writing for B2B and B2C purposes
• Awareness of SEO
• Experience using WordPress
• Use of other CMS systems is desirable but not essential
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• You must be enthusiastic with a desire to learn
• Be a good communicator, who’s not afraid of asking questions
• Possess a high level of customer focus and understanding of customer needs.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership
• Team Breakfast every week
• Beer Fridays
• Studio Table Tennis
• Quarterly Team Outings
We are looking for a versatile individual with a can-do attitude who has the flair and prowess to want to produce award-winning projects across a diverse range of clients.
Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.