K2L is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency located in Salford Quays, Manchester. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Content Executive to work with our diverse range of B2C & DTC, Lifestyle Brands.
As a Content Executive, you will be responsible for the creation & management of all client content. You will work closely with the team to ensure that quality, engaging content is produced, in line with digital objectives & campaign plans.
Reporting to our Creative Strategist and working alongside the wider digital marketing team, the successful applicant will be expected to be highly motivated, commercially focused and have experience of writing content for various online & digital channels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Content creation for all types of digital media, including web, blogs, emailers and social channels
- Establishing & development of a consistent tone of voice for a diverse client portfolio
- Creating optimised, SEO focused copy for Websites, service/ category/ product pages
- Implementation of social content plans inline with overall marketing strategies
- Supporting the Creative & Campaign output with original & engaging content
- Evaluation of content across brands & clients to identify areas of improvement
- Generating content strategies and content plans, as part of the strategic team
- 2+ years’ experience in content writing or similar role
- Exceptional writing skills: Spelling, punctuation & grammar
- Experience of social media platforms, i.e Facebook & Instagram
- Experience working with social media management platforms (i.e Hootsuite, Social Sprout)
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience using Google Analytics for analysing & reporting purposes
Desirable, but not essential
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Knowledge of CMS systems, i.e WordPress
- Experience of Google Drive, Search Console & Analytics
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Hybrid Working
- Company Pension
- Team Breakfasts every week
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Allocated Training Budget
We are looking for a versatile individual with a can-do attitude who has the flair and prowess to want to produce award winning campaigns across a diverse range of clients.
Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested, then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.