New Business Account Manager
As a fast-growing creative digital agency, we’re always looking to add to our brilliant team. If you’re a dedicated digital professional with talent in abundance, then we would love to hear from you.
+ New Business Account Manager
K2L are looking to recruit an experienced New Business Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience, ideally 2+ years, developing new business within an agency environment. We’re looking for someone who is proactive in their approach and who has experience within the digital industry, but not a must.
A passionate go getter, you must have a great understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix including digital. You will be working directly with K2L’s Director, managing leads and prospects and seeking out new business opportunities. We need you to be a quick learner who can get their head around clients’ brands and marketing requirements in the minimum of time. Applicants should be extremely well organised, disciplined and outgoing with excellent communication skills and a passion for getting under the skin of our prospects.
• Working alongside the Managing Director to establish effective lead generation tools and tactics
• Visiting prospects to establish their marketing requirements
• Managing K2L’s pitch process ensuring the smooth transition from brief to kick off, pitch to order
• Carrying out research on prospects, their competitors and the market
• Managing kick off meetings with the team and contributing with creative ideas
• Attend networking events with the objective of building relations and gaining leads
• Identifying new methods and opportunities for new business campaigns
• Company Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership
• Team Breakfast every week
• Beer Fridays
• Studio Table Tennis
• Quarterly Team Outings
We are looking for a versatile individual with a can-do attitude and a passion to exceed who has the flair and desire to win new business and manage the process required to convert prospects to clients.
Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.