Senior Account Manager
We are on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join our tight-knit team.
The ideal candidate will be well versed with agency life, an existing Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge or an ambitious Account Manager ready to make the move up.
Working across a diverse range of clients, predominately within the Lifestyle sector, you will be able to effectively communicate marketing strategies, at all levels, in an easy to understand manner.
As the primary contact for a selection of existing clients, you will be responsible for their retention and growth. Enjoying the creative process, you will be involved from the inception of Marketing Campaigns, through to execution, ensuring maximum value for the client. You will be extremely well organised and disciplined with excellent communication skills and a passion for building relationships.
With support from the team, you will be assisting with developing marketing strategies, advising customers on how to achieve their objectives. A passion for all things digital is a must, but equally awareness and appreciation of more traditional non-digital channels is required.
• Developing, presenting and executing effective marketing strategies across mainly B2C sectors.
• Working as part of the Client Services team to ensure the effective planning and implementation of campaigns and projects.
• Managing campaigns and projects with clients to achieve objectives.
• Ensure that projects are completed by the studio to the expected standard within budget.
• Managing the day to day marketing requirements of clients.
• Regular client contact; to include face to face meetings, presentations and regular phone calls.
Key Skills and Experience
• 4 years’ agency experience.
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
• A persuasive and confident approach with clients and staff.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proactive and organised, with strong time management skills.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership
• Team Breakfast every week
• Beer Fridays
• Studio Table Tennis
• Quarterly Team Outings
• Complimentary Secure Onsite Parking
If you’re interested then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk, or complete the form below.
Please, no recruitment agencies.