Senior Account Manager
We are on the lookout for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Marketing Agency environment, an existing Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge or a move up to a Senior position.
Experience working across a diverse range of clients, in both B2C and B2B sectors, you will be able to effectively communicate marketing strategies, at all levels, in an easy to understand manner.
As the primary contact for a selection of existing clients, you will be responsible for their retention and growth. Ensuring maximum value from our services, you will be extremely well organised and disciplined with excellent communication skills and a passion for building relationships.
With support from the team, you will be assisting with developing marketing strategies, advising customers on how to achieve their objectives in the most effective manner. Advising on the interplay between all digital and non-digital channels, ensuring that advise is delivered with confidence and gravitas.
• Developing, presenting and executing effective marketing strategies across both B2C and B2B sectors.
• Working as part of the Client Services team to ensure the effective planning and implementation of campaigns and projects.
• Managing campaigns and projects with clients to achieve objectives
• Ensure that projects are completed by the studio to the expected standard within budget
• Managing the day to day marketing requirements of clients
• Regular client contact; to include face to face meetings, presentations and regular phone calls.
Key Skills and Experience
• 4 years’ agency experience
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
• A persuasive and confident approach with clients and staff.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proactive and organised, with strong time management skills.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Gym Membership
• Team Breakfast every week
• Beer Fridays
• Studio Table Tennis
• Quarterly Team Outings
• Complimentary Secure Onsite Parking
Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.