Customers were greeted with a dated website that was no longer fit for purpose; they had limited ways to search for cruises, and were faced with lacklustre images and weak branding. Not ideal when looking to book their holidays. Our objectives were to:
- Create a strong brand identity that conveys the ethos of the company
- Build a website that inspires customers and connects emotionally
- Improve user-experience and create an enjoyable customer journey
- Increase lead generation
- Improve functionality of the website
- Offer multiple ways to search for products
- Create content that was SEO optimised for relevant keywords
+ The Challenge
Although tourism is a notoriously competitive industry, more and more holidaymakers are turning to the web to book their trips. Holidays booked on mobile devices are up 300% since last year, so we knew that the new Love It Book It website must be fully responsive for all devices. We also knew that with such strong competition, we’d need to create some even stronger branding. After getting to know Love It Book It and their commitment to providing the cruises of a lifetime, it wasn’t hard for us to be inspired.
+ Our Strategy
We created a modern brand identity that would reflect the ethos and mission of Love It Book It. By using complementary ‘tropical-inspired’ colours, a relevant theme was created and applied throughout the branding. Strong, inspiring imagery was used throughout, to connect to users emotionally; this was supported by the creative content used on the site and its emotive language. This copy was also optimised for the relevant keywords as part of an SEO strategy, to increase Love It Book It’s keyword reach and online presence.
A more fitting, inspiring and emotive new website.
The new Love It Book It website is now much more fitting to its products. Bursting with inspiring, emotive language and featuring some stunning imagery, the site has multiple search and browsing options for users to look for holidays, and is informative and engaging.
The new Love It Book It website now:
- Boasts strong, memorable, inspirational branding
- Offers a unique, enjoyable user experience
- Allows the ability to search for cruises via destination, cruise line, ship etc.
- Interactive ways to view information, including animated timelines
- Promotes easy navigation and a smooth customer journey from arrival to action
- Connects with users on an emotional level, with emotive language and inspiring images