+ Marriott MCR Airport
Situated close to the airport, with more to offer than just location, they were looking to position themselves as being different to a typical airport hotel.
Inline with a £multi-million renovation, we helped create a brand image focused around being a destination, not just an overnight stay.
- Reposition as more than just an airport hotel
- Create an image that focused the hotel as a destination
- Showcase the new direction of the hotel
- Gain attention with the target audience
We aimed to place more emphasis on discovering the facilities and amenities not usually associated with airport hotels. This is what made the hotel unique. A Brand identity was created to make the hotel ‘A Destination To Explore’. Gaining attention of this was vital, reaching their target audience and highlighting this new direction for future growth.
- Brand Awareness – Increase in awareness of hotel developments and positioning
- Engagement Increase – Increases in enquiries and engagement following brand launch awareness activity
- Sales – New business opportunities and wins