We needed to create a brand that conveyed EPR Nutrition’s ethos; to provide effective and affordable fitness supplements to customers who are looking to improve their health, boost their confidence, and exceed their own personal expectations. Not only would the brand and website need to reflect this, but the theme would also need to be rolled out across all product packaging. Our initial objectives included:
- To create a modern, accessible brand that conveyed EPR Nutrition’s values
- To build a contemporary yet functional eCommerce website to market the products
- To assist in the launch of the Shaun T range
- Develop a social media campaign surrounding the launch
+ The Challenge
We needed a way to help EPR Nutrition truly stand out in such a competitive, crowded marketplace. By working so closely with Shaun T and producing a dedicated ‘Shaun T’ range of supplements, the brand already had their ‘in’ – we were able to capitalise in on this within their marketing collateral, targeted existing fans as well as a wider fitness-based audience.
With plans in the pipeline for an exciting live training event hosted by Shaun T and welcoming around 1,000 participants, the site would have to act as a hub of information for customers to refer to. We also needed to create an intuitive eCommerce platform to enable visitors to easily purchase the products they would be able to sample at the event.
+ Our Strategy
Our branding team set about developing the EPR Nutrition brand, including logo, colours, imagery and language that would be rolled out across the website, all marketing collateral and product packaging. The branding was then rolled out across the EPR Nutrition website, which at the same time remained in-keeping with the original Shaun T website.
The new site design is clean and uncluttered, using a familiar eCommerce template so as to encourage visitors to convert by purchasing the products. It is modern, functional and fully responsive, including video content of the live event plus banners to showcase the products and #takingyoufurther campaign that we developed across social media.
- Met and exceeded the objective of 1000 attendees to Shaun T live event, to achieve over 3000 attendees
- Achieved over 3000 website sessions in March (launched site in January)
- Over 2000 unique visitors to website in March
- Increased Twitter following by 150%