Digital Account Manager
Our award-winning, independent Marketing Agency based in Salford Quays, Manchester, is looking for a super-organised Digital Account Manger to join the team. An ambitious studio, targeting a candidate that can match their enthusiasm and drive.
We believe in boosting brands and creating standout to accelerate sales and growth for online brands. A tight-nit team, who work closely to always create something you can’t ignore for all of our clients. As part of the team, you will always be heard and get the opportunity to make an impact.
Having experience in an agency or similar environment, you will be able to manage multiple clients and projects at once. Having worked on Digital Campaigns – PPC, SEO and Websites etc.
As the primary contact for a selection of existing clients, you will be a key player in their online growth. Ensuring maximum value from our services, you will be extremely well organised and disciplined with excellent communication skills and a passion for building relationships.
With support from the team, you will be assisting with developing marketing strategies and advising customers on how to achieve their objectives in the most effective manner.
Skills/Experience and responsibilities
- Developing, presenting and executing effective marketing strategies across both B2C and B2B sectors.
- Working as part of the Client Services team to ensure the effective planning and implementation of campaigns and projects.
- Knowledge and working experience of SEO, PPC, Social Media, and Websites.
- Ensure that projects are completed by the studio to the expected standard within the budget.
- Managing the day to day marketing requirements of clients.
- Regular client contact; to include meetings, presentations and regular phone calls.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Beer Fridays
- Studio Table Tennis
- 25 Days Holidays
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Complimentary Secure Onsite Parking
If this sounds like your next role and you think you could be the next member of the K2L team, send a copy of your CV to careers@K2L.co.uk