K2L is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, located in Salford Quays, Manchester. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a highly motivated PPC Specialist to work with our diverse range of B2C & DTC, Lifestyle Brands.
As a PPC Specialist, you will be in charge of the creation, management and scaling of Search & Shopping campaigns. You will work closely with the Performance Team to ensure that search activity and sales goals are aligned, and be confident in reporting results both internally & to clients.
Reporting to our Performance Strategist and working alongside the wider digital marketing team, the successful applicant will be expected to be highly motivated, commercially focused and have experience of building & running PPC / Shopping & Display Campaigns.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing PPC channels, including Search, Shopping & Display
- Creating, monitoring & reporting on all PPC activity
- Optimising campaigns: bid management, keyword research, audience targeting, ad copy and landing page experience
- Continuously, testing and improving performance to help scale sales
- Identifying new acquisition channels and testing effectiveness
- Reporting on Sales and Data Insight, involved in digital media planning and budgeting
- 2+ years’ experience in PPC
- Management of multiple PPC campaigns
- Google Ads Certified
- Experience with Tag Manager, Search & Shopping Ads is expected
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience using Google Analytics for analysing & reporting purposes
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience with Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Understand of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking
- Onsite Gym
- Hybrid Working
- Company Pension
- Team Breakfasts every week
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Allocated Training Budget
We are looking for a versatile individual with a can-do attitude who has the flair and prowess to want to produce award winning campaigns across a diverse range of clients.
Established in 2009 K2L Marketing has experienced growth in both numbers of staff and client base, over the next 12 months our strategy will continue to focus on growth and added value services.
If you’re interested, then email your CV and covering letter to careers@K2L.co.uk
Please, no recruitment agencies.